Customer Service: Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Review our answers below to some of our most frequently asked questions. If you don't find what you are looking for, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Do I need to rinse off the gel or keep my mouth open after applying the teeth whitening gel to my teeth? No, all our ingredients are food grade & safe, and the gel dissolves naturally with your saliva.
- Do I have to keep my mouth open for the entire fifteen minutes after application? Not at all. Keep your lips in a relaxed smile for about a minute to a minute and a half and don’t eat or drink anything for thirty minutes after application.
Teeth Whitening Pen Results
- Do Dr. Brite teeth whitening pens work on both teeth and dental work? Our teeth whitening products will lift stains off your teeth and your caps, veneers, crowns, and bondings, making them appear whiter and cleaner without changing their original color.
- Do Dr. Brite teeth whitening pens work on tetracycline teeth stains? Yes, our products will make the stains less visible, however, significant tetracycline stains need professional evaluation or treatment from your dentist.
- Between the peroxide free and the antioxidant pen (which contains peroxide), which pen do you recommend to start whitening my teeth? If you are super sensitive, allergic or just don’t like hydrogen peroxide then we suggest starting with our peroxide free pen. If you are not sensitive to hydrogen peroxide, we recommend using both pens at the same time to achieve best results.
- How do I use both the peroxide-free and antioxidant pen simultaneously? Apply the antioxidant pen after you brush your teeth in the morning and before you go to bed at night, and use the peroxide free pen up to three times during the day as directed.
- Does the peroxide free whitening pen work as well and as fast as the antioxidant whitening pen? The peroxide free pen is a gentle whitening pen. You will see results with the peroxide free teeth whitening pen in one to two weeks. With our antioxidant whitening pen you can see noticeable results in as little as two days.
- How long do whitening results last? How often do I need to touch up? Whitening results depend on your eating and drinking habits. If you are like us and love your wine and coffee, you will need to touch up more often. Use the peroxide-free pen as maintenance in between antioxidant whitening pen applications.
- I have very sensitive teeth and my teeth often hurt when I use standard teeth whitening products. Will your products make my teeth hurt? No, our hydrogen peroxide gel is specially formulated not to cause any sensitivity. If you are extremely sensitive or even allergic to hydrogen peroxide, we suggest you try our all-natural, peroxide free teeth whitening pen.
- Do you have a sensitive formula toothpaste? Our toothpaste formula is super gentle because it doesn’t contain harsh abrasives, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS), fluoride, saccharin, titanium dioxide. Instead we use soothing Aloe Vera juice and coconut oil to appease tooth sensitivity.
- Are your products fluoride and sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) free? Yes! We never use fluoride or sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) in any of our products. All of our products are safe; we use them ourselves.
- Are all of your products safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women? Our products are all-natural, made from food grade ingredients and safe, however, you should always consult with your physician before using any teeth whitening product while you are pregnant or nursing.
- Are your teeth whitening pens harmful to teeth? Not at all. All Dr. Brite products are made with all-natural ingredients and are effective without harming your teeth.
- Are you pens safe to use every day or do you suggest only using them for limited periods of time? Our teeth whitening pens are safe to use every day.
- Why do you use xylitol in your products? Since our products do not contain any fluoride, we use small, effective amounts of xylitol in our formulation as an anti-cavity agent.
Payments We Accept
- Does Dr. Brite accept PayPal? Yes!
- When will my order ship? All orders are shipped within three (3) business days of receiving an order. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday or on major U.S. holidays will be processed the next business day and will be shipped three (3) days after processing.
- How are orders shipped? All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service.
- How must does shipping cost? We offer free shipping for delivery in addresses in the contiguous United States for orders over $35. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii require a minimum of $75 for free shipping. International shipping fees apply based on weight. We are a small company focused on providing high quality, all-natural and organic products sourced from the finest, sustainable ingredients. Unfortunately, without the shipping resources of much bigger companies, our shipping costs are often higher. We are currently working with shipping providers to reduce our all of our shipping costs and hope to have a better solution for our customers shortly.
- We would love your help! If you have cheaper shipping opportunities that you use for domestic or international shipments, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Is your packaging made with veggie “plastic” ? At this time, our packaging is BPA free but is not yet made of biodegradable eco-plastic.